Petly is the purrfect assistant to help you keep track of your pet’s health needs. Plus you can access informative articles on the latest trends in pet health.
It’s your pet’s very own web page full of pawsitively useful health information! Login anytime after you’ve registered. Just click on an image below or read on!
What is a Petly Portal?
Petly is a secure personal health page for your pet that gives you direct access to your pet’s health records 24/7. We’re happy to provide Petly to all of our current clients who have an active email address at the practice. Petly also acts as an additional “communication hub”; we can send lab results, specials, reminders, and much more directly to you through this site. You can even sign up for text reminders to go right to your phone, if desired. Petly has tons of useful features – you can easily connect with us at your convenience and request appointments, medications or share photos of your fur-baby through the petly page! Your Petly Portal keeps you informed and all of us connected!
Petly allows you to:
- View or print your pet’s vaccination records right from home!
- View your pet’s visit history including medical exams.
- View upcoming appointment information
- Request appointments & prescription refills ~ you can do that here on our website as well by using the buttons on the bottom of the page.
- Sign up for appointment reminder text message
- Update us on any changes to your address & phone number. (You can also submit those changes via our Change of Address form under Contact Us)
- View our recent Facebook Posts
How do I access my Petly Portal?
It’s purr-fectly easy – Just click on the Petly button below and you’ll be magically transported to the login page. If you’ve never registered, you’ll receive an email invitation to join Petly after you’ve visited us, otherwise, just enter your username and password to access your Petly Pages! Missed out on registration? Contact us using the quick form below and we’ll send you another invitation to register!
Pet Wellness and Preventative Health Care
Pet Digital Radiology
Pet Dental Care
Pet End of life Counseling and Palliative Care
Pet Nutritional Counseling
Pet House Call services
Pet Diagnostic Laboratory Services
Pet Surgical Services
Pet Behavior Counseling
Pet In-house Pharmacy